Monday, July 13, 2009

Frozen Chocolate, Strawberry & Banana Cake



This is the second dessert that I made when I was back home on Guam for summer vacation. It's actually made with some of the leftovers of the first cake I made. I didn't take pics of that one though..so I'm going to have to make it again later.

Of course I just used whatever my mom had in stock at her home to make the cake.


Ingredients:

Cake-
1 box of Betty Pillsbury chocolate cake
eggs
oil

Directions-
Bake according to box instructions


Chocolate Filling-
1 container of strawberries (diced)
Nutella
1 box of instant chococlate pudding
1 tub reg coolwhip
1 small tub of extra creamy coolwhip


Directions-
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until completely combined. Store in the fridge until ready to use

Other ingredients-
4 sliced bananas

Putting it all together

After the chocolate cake is cooled, line the inside of an ice cream box sized container that can be put in the freezer with plastic wrap. I used the ice cream container my mom had from Tupperware. It holds a 1/2 gallon box of ice cream.




After you have lined the container, layer the chocolate cake, filling and sliced bananas how ever many times you want, as long as you can close the lid. Cover the top of the cake with more plastic wrap. put the container cover back on and put it the freezer for at least an hour before you take it out and serve.

Enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. mmmm....taeya says kalea and koa are lucky! so....i suppose i should take that as a sign and whip it up! what's the sauce though. i think you once told me, but i couldn't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps. posted this under the wrong one! i meant the oreo pancakes!!!

    ReplyDelete